AIWB Sidecar Holster with MRD
- 1 week or more Lead Time
- Calculated at Checkout
AIWB - Sidecar Holster for Appendix Carry
After many requests for a sidecar style appendix carry holster, we are happy to provide you with this new offering.
This features a "fixed" retention holster that will come in the shown configuration.
- 1.5" FOMI clip - easy to take on and off
- Modwing Holster Claw - Rides under the belt and reduces "printing" by pulling the butt of your gun towards you.
- Open bottom design - minimizes unnecessary size, and allows debris to exit your holster.
- Full sweat guard to protect your firearm, and allow it to be more comfortable.
- .08 industry standard Boltaron thermoforming material. Years of use, virtually maintenance free.
The Magazine side features
- An offset 1.5" Over-hook belt clip - Easy on and off - offset to ride over the magazine.
- A fully adjustable MRD - Magazine retention device - Allows you to adjust the retention of your magazine precisely using the provided 1/8 allen wrench.
Between the gun and magazine, the plastic is heated, then bent inwards to follow the natural curvature of your body, allowing the holster to sit properly and be more comfortable.
This is the standard configurations and options - Many colors, patterns, and clip options, are also available on a custom basic. To learn more, or order custom options, please email us to inquire. Please plan on at least a week while your holster is being crafted. Some models are completed and could ship sooner.
These holsters look really nice but unfortunately, the last thing I want is someone knowing I have a firearm. The blatant advertising on the clip is not smart.