Handcuff & Magazine MRD Combo
- 1 Week or less Lead Time
- Calculated at Checkout
After listening to our customers requests, we are happy to offer this Kydex Smith & Wesson Chain Model / Single Double Stack Magazine 9/40/357 with (MRD) Magazine Retention Device Combination carrier. This is a perfect solution for carrying the gear you need, all in the smallest profile possible. The kydex folds from the bottom allowing an extremely thin profile. The case measures approximately 5 1/2 " Across the widest points. This Carrier will come standard with a Combat Loop DCL Belt clip attached for easy on and off applications. The Belt clip fits belts of up to 2", snaps on, then has a safety locking mechanism to keep it from coming undone. Because of the chosen mounting hole spacing on the carrier, it will also easily accept other belt attachments such as; paddles, Tekloks, malice clips, or any other attachments using 1.5" hole spacing.
- Built-in adjustable retention for both the mag and handcuff
- Designed for adjustable retention with two screws at the top of the carrier.
- Magazine carrier section designed to be adjusted with an MRD (Magazine Retention Device) using supplied 1/8" Allen Wrench.
- Specially designed to be folded on the bottom to be able to give the most narrow profile available.
- Works with all double stack 9mm, .357cal, and .40 cal magazines and Smith & Wesson Chain Model Handcuffs.
This magazine and handcuffs holster is better than I expected. I recently became a detective after 14 years on patrol and I needed something better than the old Fobus holster I had a day of in service training a few times a year. This holster did not disappoint. It is easy to adjust the tension for the magazine retention and the handcuffs are secure but easy to remove and replace. The attachment that secures the holster to your belt is easy to configure and adjust if needed for a duty belt or a tactical belt. Highly recommend if you need a holster like this one to wear day in and day out.